Electrical surveys and designs
We can design your next installation using our knowledge of engineering principles, design, installation and maintenance of electrical systems. Which can range from small designs to large-scale systems.
Cura electrical limited can guide you through the whole process from the early research, development and design all the way through to the installation and final commissioning.
Testing And Inspection Of Existing Installations (EICR)
Installation of various wiring systems including three phase and single phase
- Residential development contracts
- Single and three phase electrical installation.
- Complete design and build of new industrial electrical installations
- Office installation/refurbishment
- Lighting upgrades – LED lighting solutions
- Fire alarms/Emergency lighting. Design and installation
- Intruder/CCTV design and installation
- Data network installation
- Testing and inspection
- Site temporary 110v lighting and power services
- UPS Systems
- Maintenance (planned or reactive)
- Alterations and additions
- Garage/remote building supplies alterations
- Consumer unit upgrades
- Electric vehicle charging points
- LED lighting and controls
- Fire Alarm Systems
- External security lighting
- Landlord and owner electrical installation condition reporting
Installation of complex lighting systems with various forms of control
With our background of the commercial and retail sector we can design and install lighting systems to suite all building types and environments, using photometric data and design processes we can tailor your lighting installation to provide maximum coverage and efficiency. Controls systems range from individual switching, last man out switching, timeclock controlled to Dali lighting integration.
Planned and reactive maintenance
Planned maintenance procedures are fully managed from initial enquiry to completion ensuring full transparency of time on site, work done, cost or parts etc all recorded live through out Ops PDA and online management system.
We offer PPM packages to suite all building types:
- Thermographic reporting of electrical equipment.
- PA (PAT) Testing
- Annual and monthly emergency light testing
- Electrical installation condition reporting (EICR)
- 6 monthly and annual RCD testing schedules
- Lightbox and ceiling surveys.
“Great attitude, understanding what we are after when we request work. Working well under pressure looks for alternative solutions.Flexible when it comes to site meeting’s and always Responds quickly to emergency works.”
Tobias - SSP
“Clarins is very satisfied with the service provided. You are responsive and you really follow projects as and on time with always photos to support. You are professional and we can truly count on yourself in these difficult times that Travel Retail is going through. It is a pleasure to work with your Team.”
Nathalie - Clarins
“I wanted to just say that the 2 days Micheal was here ( 10th & 12th November) he has gone over expectations to correct the faults that were present from the initial build and then what was put right for a first fix.”
“I have total and absolute confidence in their services and would recommend them as a first-class, professional and customer-focused outfit.”
Maint Mng - SSP
“I want to say that it has been a real pleasure to work with all the operatives and they have all done a superb job and Cura can be proud of them. I would like to mention two specifically, namely Tomas for always having a smile on his face as well as being ready to do whatever is required and Lee for being a cut above the best in every regard.
As mentioned previously, our requirements change rapidly, we may need Lee the week commencing 9th November if you can check with me the week before please.”
Trevor - Capco
“Just wanted to say a big thank you for all the help we have had some very difficult client install’s over the last few months some of which have been very last minute.
The service and response even out of hours from you has been brilliant, from my every changing install dates to late-night calls and emails all of which you have responded to quickly and always with a solution.
I look after all UK airports for Duty-Free and have done so for over 25 years so to be able to have support from a contractor that can adapt to the ever-changing and fast-moving airport environment is a real bonus.”
Emma - Service Graphics.